MONTGOMERY AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a car accident in Montgomery, Alabama? Have you sustained a personal injury because of the negligence of another party? We can help. We offer a no obligation,
Causes of Personal Injuries and Car Accidents in Montgomery Alabama
Thousands are injured each year in accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Montgomery personal injuries and car crashes including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
- Negligently maintained premises.
- Defective products.
- Wrongful death.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced auto accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Montgomery Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
How We Can Help You
When you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Montgomery, Alabama that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an auto accident attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Not all motor vehilce and trucking law firms are equal. The car accident law firm that you hire for your serious injury or wrongful death claim will determine the results you achieve for your case. Unlike most auto accident firms, consultations for severe injury cases are done by our car accident lawyers, not an investigator, receptionist, case manager or paralegal. We are not a law firm that practices a multitude of areas of law where no specialty or expertise exists. Ferguson & Ferguson is distinguished from other law firms because most of our cases involve accidents or injuries. Our expertise and reputation results in the maximum settlement or verdict for the accident victims we represent. An experienced trucking and automobile accident attorney can help you recover damages for your medical treatment, lost earnings, pain and suffering, and other accident related expenses. The amount of money you are entitled to depends on the severity of the injury and how the injury occurred. At the Montgomery automobile accident law firm of Ferguson & Ferguson, we are committed to helping our Montgomery clients navigate the complex personal injury litigation process. In every case, we seek to prevail for our clients by maximizing their compensation. This includes limiting our auto accident case load to a select few at any given time, so we can fully address all issues of a case. Our case results reflect this philosophy and the monetary recoveries we have obtained for our clients in the form of verdicts and settlements. An experienced motor vehicle attorney can help you protect your rights and ensure all of the issues of your case are addressed. Ferguson & Ferguson Montgomery accident lawyers understand the types of compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries or a loved one’s wrongful death. We fight for our Montgomery clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we encourage potential clients and their loved ones to contact us soon after an auto accident. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. In your case evaluation, an attorney will review the facts of your case, answer your legal questions and assess whether or not you have a valid claim for your injuries. Many of our clients contact on referral from friends and relatives. Our Montgomery, Alabama personal injury, trucking, automobile attorneys are ready to work for you.
Serving all of Alabama
We have offices conveniently located in Huntsville and Decatur, Alabama. An attorney can meet with you at our Decatur or Huntsville office locations or arrange to meet you at your home or hospital, or any other convenient location. If you need an automobile accident lawyer in Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Mobile, Decatur, Cullman or Tuscaloosa, Alabama, call us today.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
At Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our car accident cases are handled on a contingency fee arrangement, sometimes known as a no win, no fee arrangement. For all of our auto accident clients, we offer a free attorney consultation, either over the phone, at our office, or at your home or hospital room. If we represent you in your motor vehicle case, we will not charge any up-front retainers or fees. We advance all costs on your behalf, and we are only paid if and when a settlement or verdict is reached. In the event we represent you and are unable to recover a verdict or settlement, you will owe nothing. We represent victims of automobile accidents throughout the state of Alabama, including Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Decatur, and Tuscaloosa. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call now 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: