HUNTSVILLE AL HIGHWAY ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Alabama has thousands of miles of paved highways, freeways, interstates and state routes. Thousands of vehicles travel Alabama highways every day. With so many cars on the road, accidents and crashes are unavoidable. Freeway collisions happen every single day in Huntsville, Decatur and Cullman, Alabama, many resulting in serious or catastrophic injury or death. At the Huntsville and Decatur law offices of Ferguson & Ferguson, we have represented victims of head on collisons, tractor trailer/eighteen wheeler accidents and multi-vehicle pileup accidents. Our clients have included victims injured in crashes on all major Alabama highways and freeways. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS. We also have a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE. Home and hospital visits are available if you are unable to come to our Huntsville or Decatur office. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Causes of Alabama Highway Wrecks
Determining liability is an essential element of successfully handling any Alabama highway accident claim. Our highway injury attorneys work with some of the nation’s best accident investigators and engineers to establish fault and liability in freeway collisions. Several thousand accidents happen every year on Alabama freeways. Thousands of these accidents are fatal. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, one of the following factors causes the majority of highway accidents:
- Defective road design
- Driver distraction
- Talking on phone
- Adjusting radio
- Construction zones
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Flying debris
- Lack of roadway maintenance
- Lack of vehicle maintenance
- Unsafe lane change
- Weather conditions
What to do After A Huntsville AL Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced auto accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Highway Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
We represent car and semi truck accident victims injured on highways, interstates, expressways, and freeways throughout Alabama, including I-20, I-59, I-65 and I-85 and various other roadways throughout Alabama and nationwide. Despite efforts to improve roadway and vehicle safety by the Department of Transportation, or DOT, highways are still grounds for serious and fatal accidents. Huntsville highways and freeways are the cornerstone of transportation in Northern Alabama. As such our freeways witness frequent accidents including dangerous highway pile up accidents, SUV rollover accident, multi-car crashes, truck jackknifing accidents, rear end collision and head on collisions. Such collisions often lead to serious injuries ranging from brain damage, and spinal cord injury to broken limbs and sadly in many cases roadway fatalities. If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury, such as a spinal cord injury in a highway crash, or a member of your family died in a fatal traffic accident, our attorneys are committed to helping you recover fair compensation. If you have been injured in an auto accident on a Alabama highway in Decatur, Huntsville or Cullman, Alabama, contact our highway personal injury hotline to schedule a free consultation with a highway injury attorney. You need an experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyer on your side. We are committed to helping our seriously injured clients obtain full and fair compensation by fully holding accountable those who have negligently caused injury or death. All of our services are contingent upon a settlement or verdict – we do not accept any payment until we recover money for your claim. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
Our auto accident attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama: