HUNTSVILLE AL AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Decatur AL Auto Accident Lawyers
Hundreds of automobile accidents happen every day in Alabama. If you’re the victim of an auto accident in Decatur or Huntsville, Alabama, then you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, pain, and property damage. You may be entitled to compensation, whether it be from the party at fault directly, or through their insurance provider. At Ferguson & Ferguson, our attorneys understand the difficulties that can arise after a car accident. If you have been injured in a Alabama automobile accident, call now for your no obligation, FREE CONSULTATION with one of our auto accident attorneys. If you are unable to come to our Decatur or Huntsville office, we also offer home and hospital room consultations. We also offer the only Lowest Fee Guarantee in Alabama. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Huntsville Alabama
Thousands are injured each year in auto accidents in Huntsville, Alabama. There are various causes of a Huntsville auto crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After a Alabama Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages and Compensation
Whenever an auto accident injury occurs it is not just the medical center and doctor bills that can be a problem. Our lawyers understand the devastation brought on by injuries and will work exhaustively to recover financial compensation from injuries including:
- Payment for medical bills and prescriptions.
- Automobile Rental Reimbursement.
- Compensation for future medical care.
- Repair or replacement of your motor vehicle.
- Medical treatment, whether you have insurance or not.
- Recovery of your loss of earnings and any future losses.
- Reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses incurred.
- Funeral expenses
- Long-term treatment programs
- Loss of ability to engage in regular life activities
- Maximum monetary recovery for the pain and suffering of your physical injuries, and emotional distress.
Experienced Huntsville Alabama Automobile Accident Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in a automobile accident, an experienced Huntsville, Alabama automobile accident attorney can help you receive fair compensation for your injuries including lost wages, hospital bills, pain, suffering, and damages for loss of companionship, love, and comfort. Keep in mind, though, that not all attorneys are the same. If you’re seeking damages for a car accident, you’ll need an attorney that specializes in car accident cases. The Huntsville, Alabama attorneys and staff at Ferguson & Ferguson will help you in the event you have been injured, no matter what the cause. We understand that automobile injuries and deaths not only cause physical pain and suffering, but also emotional and financial disaster through loss of a steady paycheck, mounting medical bills, and tremendous stress placed upon injured individuals and their families. Our Huntsville, Alabama car accident attorneys assist clients in Huntsville, Alabama and throughout the United States in the pursuit of serious automobile accident claims. If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident, call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998.
Serving all of Alabama
We have offices conveniently located in Huntsville and Decatur, Alabama. An attorney can meet with you at our Decatur or Huntsville office locations or arrange to meet you at your home or hospital, or any other convenient location. If you need an automobile accident lawyer in Huntsville, Decatur, Cullman or Athens, Alabama, call us today.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
At Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our auto accident cases are handled on a contingency fee arrangement, sometimes known as a no win, no fee arrangement. For all of our car accident clients, we offer a free attorney consultation, either over the phone, at our office, or at your home or hospital room. If we represent you in your motor vehicle accident, we will not charge any up-front retainers or fees. We advance all costs on your behalf, and we are only paid if and when a settlement or verdict is reached. In the event we represent you and are unable to recover a verdict or settlement, you will owe nothing. We represent victims of automobile accidents throughout the state of Alabama, including Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Decatur, and Tuscaloosa. Home and hospital visits available. Call now 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
Our Huntsville automobile accident attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama: