ARAB AL AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
If you have been injured in a car accident in Arab, Alabama and you suffered from injuries or extensive damages due to the negligence of another, you may find yourself drowning in an often-complex and confusing legal system. Do you have questions about what to do in your case? Car accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
How can Ferguson & Ferguson Help?
Arab automobile accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. We handle all types of automobile accidents, motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents. Our Arab, Alabama attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries. Our team of Arab auto accident attorneys have more than 40 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ cases.
Causes of Car Accidents in Arab
Thousands are injured each year in car accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Arab car crash including:
- Bad weather: Rain, strong wind and low visibility can all cause adverse conditions on the roadways. Cars can skid or hydroplane, and dense fog can contribute to accidents.
- Drunk driving: Unfortunately, people make the wrong decision and get behind the wheel after drinking, which can lead to serious accidents.
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving comes in many forms. It can include eating, applying make-up, texting or talking on the phone. With the popularity of the smart phone, texting and driving has become one of the most common causes of car accidents.
- Driver error: Drivers may cause accidents by committing basic driving errors, such as failing to yield properly, failing to use turn signals or pulling into oncoming traffic.
- Reckless driving: Speeding or aggressive driving can cause major accidents. High speed crashes almost always result in serious injury. Reckless drivers endanger themselves and everyone around them.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- File an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Arab Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed about their case.
- We are committed to excellent client services.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 24/7.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
At Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our cases are handled on a contingency fee arrangement, sometimes known as a no win, no fee arrangement. For all of our automobile accident clients, we offer a free attorney consultation, either over the phone, at our office, or at your home or hospital room. If we represent you, we will not charge any up-front retainers or fees. We advance all costs on your behalf, and we are only paid if and when a settlement or verdict is reached. In the event we represent you and are unable to recover a verdict or settlement, you will owe nothing. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if necessary. Call now 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.