ARAB AL CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
In the United States, preliminary estimates released today from the National Safety Council showed that in one recent year, an estimated 38,800 people lost their lives to car crashes. If you have been injured in a car accident in Arab, Alabama and you suffered from injuries or extensive damages due to the negligence of another, you may find yourself drowning in an often-complex and confusing legal system. Do you have questions about what to do in your case? Car accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
How can Ferguson & Ferguson Help?
Arab automobile accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. We handle all types of automobile accidents, motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents. Our Arab, Alabama attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries. Our team of Arab auto accident attorneys have more than 40 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ cases.
Causes of Arab Auto Accidents
Thousands are injured each year in automobile accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of auto crashes including:
- Lower gas prices mean more people on the road not paying attention
- Driver fatigue
- Speeding: Almost 1/3 of all fatal car crashes in the U.S. are caused by excessive speeding. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), speed is a primary factor in accidents in the U.S. In 2017, speeding killed 9,717 people, accounting for more than a quarter (26 percent) of all traffic fatalities that year.
- Weather and road conditions: Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions. A driver who is texting is 23 times as likely to crash.
- Drunk driving: Drunk driving is one of the leading causes of car accidents in the U.S. There was an alcohol-impaired traffic fatality every 48 minutes in one recent year. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 30 people die on a typical day in accidents caused by drunk drivers. It is responsible for nearly 30% of all fatal traffic crashes, resulting in more than 10,000 deaths per year.
- Failure to yield
- DVD players, music and headphones
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Disregarding traffic signs
- Driving too fast for road conditions
- Failure to stay in proper lane
- Failure to watch for motorcycles
- Failure to yield to pedestrians
- Following to close
- Improper passing
- Reckless driving
- Wrong way driving
- Texting and driving
- Construction zones
- Wet roads
- Road debris
- Icy or snowy roads
- Driver error
- Shoulder drop-offs
- Night driving: Night driving is particularly dangerous for new drivers and older drivers with vision problems.
- Drowsy driving: Approximately 7.5 million drivers in the United States admit to having fallen asleep at the wheel within the past month.
- Overweight trucking loads
- Defective vehicle parts
- Poorly maintained vehicle
- Hazardous road conditions
- Confusing signs
- Aggressive driving
What to do After An Auto Accident
- File an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
About 4.4 million people were injured seriously enough to require medical attention in crashes last year. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Arab Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed about their case.
- We are committed to excellent client services.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 24/7.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
At Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our cases are handled on a contingency fee arrangement, sometimes known as a no win, no fee arrangement. For all of our automobile accident clients, we offer a free attorney consultation, either over the phone, at our office, or at your home or hospital room. If we represent you, we will not charge any up-front retainers or fees. We advance all costs on your behalf, and we are only paid if and when a settlement or verdict is reached. In the event we represent you and are unable to recover a verdict or settlement, you will owe nothing. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if necessary. Call now 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street Northeast
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.