SOMERVILLE AL AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
No matter what the nature of your auto injury – car, truck or motorcycle – you deserve to be fairly compensated for medical treatment, pain and suffering and ongoing therapy. Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident in Somerville, Alabama? Are the bills piling up, and the insurance company is giving you the run around? Do you have questions about what to do in your case? Car accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Causes of Car Accidents in Somerville
Thousands are injured each year in motor vehicle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of Somerville car crashes including:
- Distracted Driving: Whether it means talking on the phone, texting while driving, eating, messing with the radio, or grooming, drivers that are not paying attention to the road can easily hurt themselves and others in potentially serious accidents.
- Texting and driving is one of the most prominent forms of distracted driving in recent years and it is most commonly found among teenage drivers. Taking their eyes off of the road for what seems like a mere second could end up costing someone their life.
- Fatigue: Over 100,000 accidents are caused each year by drowsy drivers. While for some it may be a medical condition or disorder, for others it is merely carelessness as they choose to operate a vehicle without proper sleep.
- Driving Aggressively: Drivers who operate their cars in a pushy or bold manner can qualify as aggressive. Not only does selfish and aggressive driving endanger others on the road, it can be detrimental to the driver as well. Tailgating, quickly changing lanes back and forth, flashing lights and speeding around other vehicles can be the cause of severe accidents.
- Drunk Driving: There are over 10,000 fatalities caused by drunk drivers each year according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). People may not fully realize their level of intoxication when attempting to drive after a few drinks, but the choice to operate a vehicle under the influence is not only illegal but unsafe. Reaction times are slowed, the driver’s ability to focus is often diminished and their ability to drive safely is often non-existent.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
This is why we also provide a contingency based representation to all our clients and we even provide a No Win No Fee guarantee to all our handled cases, to further assure them that we will always give our 100% in making sure that we provide them with top personal injury awards every time. Call Us Now at 1-800-752-1998 for your free case evaluation or if you prefer you can E-mail Us or take advantage of our On-line Case Submission and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at definitely no cost to. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We are here to help you in difficult times.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street Northeast
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.