SMART CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN HUNTSVILLE AL
Have you been injured in a car accident with a smart car? Do you have question? Is the insurance company giving you the run around? Our Huntsville and Decatur smart car accident lawyers are here to help. We offer no obligation, free consultations to all accident victims. Call 256-534-3435.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Alabama
- Call the police.
- Get medical attention if injured.
- Take pictures of cars, injuries, witnesses.
- Don’t admit fault or apologize to othe driver or the police.
- Gather information. You should get the full name, contact information, license plate number, and insurance policy number of the other driver. If there are any witnesses, be sure to get their contact information as well, so your lawyer can get in touch with them.
- Don’t talk to the insurance company or give a recorded statement.
- Keep copies of medical records and receipts.
- Call a Alabama car accident lawyer.
Causes of Smart Car Accidents in Alabama
Some of the causes of smart car accidents include the following:
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted Drivers
- Cell Phone
- Aggressive Driving
- Medical Emergency
- Sleepy or Drowsy Drivers
- Reckless Driving
- Running Red Lights
- Road Rage
- Weather Conditions
- Poor Sight Lines
- Avoiding Other Drivers
- Mental Illness
- Age Related
Recovering For Your Smart Car Accidents
Some of the more common injuries from smart car accidents in Alabama include:
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
Contact an Experienced Smart Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a family member has been injured in a smart car accident, which was not your fault, you should hire an attorney today. We offer our help with no upfront costs and no charges for our attorney’s services unless we win your case. Call 256-534-3435now.