HUNTSVILLE AL AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident? Are the bills piling up, and the insurance company is giving you the run around? Do you have questions about what to do in your case? If you’ve recently been in an auto accident, you should be concerned about working with insurance companies, recovering from any injuries you suffered, and repairing your car. If your life has been disrupted due to an auto accident, you will need the best auto accident attorney you can hire by your side. Auto accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. When you need the best auto accident lawyer you can hire, call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Automobile Accident Injuries
Every auto accident is different, and the extent of injuries suffered will vary between cases. The most common types of injuries we deal with on a daily basis includes the following:
- Broken bones
- Brain injuries
- Burns and scarring
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Joint, muscle, back, neck, and bone injuries
- Knee injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
- Internal injuries
Types of alabama Auto Accidents
The attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson provide advocacy to victims involved in numerous types of car accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Reckless driving
- Sideswipe collisions
- Single vehicle crashes
- Side impact collisions
- Drunk driving crashes
- Multi-car accidents
- Distracted driver accidents
- Head on collisions
- Manufacturer liability
- SUV rollover incidents
Damages Recoverable in Auto Accidents
At Ferguson & Ferguson, we have experience representing car accident victims with virtually every type of serious injury, including amputation injuries, brain injuries, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, fractures, and other injuries. We can help you recover damages for your:
- Payment for medical bills and prescriptions.
- Automobile Rental Reimbursement.
- Compensation for future medical care.
- Repair or replacement of your motor vehicle.
- Medical treatment, whether you have insurance or not.
- Recovery of your loss of earnings and any future losses.
- Reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses incurred.
- Funeral expenses.
- Long-term treatment programs.
- Loss of ability to engage in regular life activities.
- Maximum monetary recovery for the pain and suffering of your physical injuries, and emotional distress.
- Loss of consortium.
- Punitive damages.
Causes of Car Accidents
Auto accidents have many causes, including:
- Talking on phone
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Driver drowsiness
- Poor road conditions
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Why Hire Alabama Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
No Fee Unless We Win!
At Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our legal services are handled on a contingency fee basis. Fees are not charged for the initial consultation or subsequent work unless we recover money for your injuries or loss. In the event we are unable to recover damages for your costs, you will not be charged for our time or costs associated with your case. For more information on how we can help you with your Huntsville, Alabama auto accident matter, contact us today at 1-800-752-1998 or 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
Our Alabama automobile accident attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama.