VEHICLE ROLLOVER LAWYERS
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Have you been in a vehicle rollover accident caused by someone else’s negligence? If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile or SUV rollover accident, you may need the help of an experienced vehicle rollover accident lawyer. For the legal guidance you need after a vehicle rollover accident in Huntsville or anywhere in Alabama, call Ferguson & Ferguson. Call now. Call 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help. We offer free consultations and handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing out of pocket. In fact, you won’t pay anything unless we win your case.
Vehicle Rollover Statistics
Below are some recent United States rollover accident statistics:
- Approximately 11,000 people die in SUV rollover accidents each year.
- 63% of SUV rollover accident fatalities resulted in people being ejected from the vehicles.
- Over 58,000 people are injured in SUV rollover accidents each year.
- Approximately 227,000 rollover crashes per year from 1982-2006.
- Over 90% of rollover accidents involve a single vehicle
Causes of Automobile Rollover Accidents
Our attorneys and professional investigators thoroughly analyze the accident, the vehicle and all factors surrounding the accident. Our thorough investigation often reveals manufacturing defects, engineering defects, design defects and other defects that may have caused vehicle instability or safety protection devices to fail, such as:
- Too high center of gravity, causing vehicle instability
- Poor roof structure, causing the roof to crush in the rollover
- Defective tires, which caused the SUV to roll over
- Defective door latches, which caused the doors to open resulting in ejection
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?
The attorneys and staff at the Ferguson & Ferguson Law Firm have extensive skill and experience in handling cases involving rollover accidents. We can never make any guarantees about the value of your case or the final outcome. However, we settle cases (many times even prior to filing a lawsuit), we mediate or arbitrate cases, and we try cases when settlement isn’t possible. We have experience in all of these areas. Resolution is important to everyone, and we can see that you get some closure, some finality, to your situation. If you or someone you love is injured in a vehicle rollover related accident, call Ferguson & Ferguson. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street Northeast
Decatur, AL 35601
Our rollover accident attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama.